Monday, June 11, 2007

ANTS

Stupid Ants!!scram off my desk..

Pls come eat the "delicious" food I've prepared for u.Don't forget to share with ur frens and family members..

Pple who eat in their cubicle,pls keep ur area clean and dun let the stupid ants migrate to other pple cubicle can?NABEI...

I not free everyday kill ants n waste $$ buy food for them to eat ok....

if ur mouth got hole,pls use cement to fill it so food in ur mouth do not drop out.When you are eating,pls do not talk cos all the bits of food will fly all over the place.Dustbins are not here not nothing.

I do eat snacks in my cubicle,but I clean up after eating.

2 comments:

<*ANGEL*> said...

haha.. long time no see you kao bei in ur blog already ;)

Anonymous said...

wahahaha... heng we not in the same office... i always spill my snacks on the floor one... :p
but my office everyday got vacuum so i think not so bad lah...