Monday, June 04, 2007

PMS

I have not had PMS for long time and have almost forget how PMS is like.But yesterday,I got it.HAHAHA.

Guess who is the lucky winner to kena from me?hahaha....actually I don't like PMS..It makes me feel fucked up,irritated at the slightest issue,see everything also buay song.

If some1 ask you to wait for him to be home and have lunch with him but came back telling u "heh,I eaten oreadi,wat u wan to eat?" u piss anot?Norm reaction for me is "...nvm...later can go eat"..But yesterday I gave that some1 my shittest face,most ever black face.I told tat some1..u kns ,eat liao dunno how to call is it?ur phone spoil?take hp for wat?dunno how to tapao ah...i gave him the "nabeh" look.As usual ,full of excuses..blah,blah,blah..hear liao even more boiling..KNN.

NVM,follow him out to let him see my shit face,giving him knn answers to his questions.
Finally when my stomach was satisfied and appeased,my mood change abit better.

Actually quite fun to let that some1 taste his own medicine sometimes..hmpf!

I got irritated @ nite too..ask tat some1 to go to bed early...dun listen...still continue doing the control car.fine..let him have the smallest space to sleep..pinching him when he's asleep..
Lim Peh occupied 3/4 of the bed.Thanks my momo for giving me big backside...hahahaha
This morning,some1 complain said did not sleep well,blah,blah.ORBI GOOD ok.
Actually I a very nice person.I don't do funny things 1.Shame on u,PMS...hahahaha

1 comment:

Clatzz said...

wahahahaha... poor someone need to tolerate your PMS... kekeke