Thursday, October 06, 2005

Toilet Fantasy

Toilet
Wat’s so fasinating abt toilets??
I dun understand.

Mayb toilet in my office smells gd?got special charm?
Some pple can even come frm different flr to use the toilet…..
Their area dun have toilet meh….mus purposely take the lift up to my level to
use the toilet..??!!???
The air different?Toilet bowl seats r better?Its all the same mah….
Oh..Dun tell me they like the ambience??wahahahaha

And there r 2 particular person…lets name them Ms DD and Ms OO
They luv to have toilet conference at designated times….for e.g
If u go to the toilet at 11am …they will be at the toilet…whispering….
Whisper abt wat…I dunno…cos its really whispering….til sometimes I wonder if they can
even understand wat they r actually talking abt…..muahahaha

1 day must have at least 2-3 times of conference….and they r very in sync leh…
at designated time,they will both walk out together…proceed to toilet to begin the
Conference…hohohho…


They will continue til when someone steps into the toilet…still continue….
til mayb they notice this person is pang sai-ing n not peeing…..
I m jus wondering wat issue so impt mus whisper in the toilet everyday….from Mon to Fri,
same time….same place….

Wan to tok…go buy a cup of kopi…sit down at the café n tok til u “song” then come back lor
Aiyoh…y hog the toilet….tin tei leh….

All characters in this blog are ficticious.Any resemblance to real life person whether dead or alive is none of my business.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HP, Lenovo Offer Non-Microsoft Options
My Account | PC makers have been reticent in recent years to offer users non-Microsoft technologies preloaded on new machines.
Hi, just surfing the net and found this great material.
Amon

If you have a moment, please take a look at my site: Hotel Nice France

Anonymous said...

Nice blog Monky. Your posts were interesting reading. I was looking for natural cancer supplements related information and found your site. I have a natural cancer supplements site. It covers everything about colon cancer prevention, warning signs, and the treatment for colon cancer. Please try and visit it, see what you think and enjoy!